Tuesday, December 2, 2014
ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL/PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE TEST (AIPMT) 2015
PRE-MEDICAL, PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE TEST 2015 INDIA
FOR ADMISION TO MBBS, BDS COURSES FOR SEATS UNDER 15% ALL INDIA QUOTA AND ALSO FOR SEATS UNDER THE CONTROL OF PARTICIPATING STATES, UNIVERSITIES, INSTITUTIONS IN THE ACADEMIC SESION 2015-2016
Online applications are invited for Al India Pre-Medical, Pre-Dental Entrance Test, 2015 to be conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education,
as per the following schedule for admision to MBBS, BDS Courses Under 15% Al India Quota seats and also for seats
under the control of participating States, Universites, and Institutions in the
academic sesion 2015-16. Delhi
Ø Date of Examination – 3rd May, 2015 (Sunday)
PATTERN OF EXAMINATION
I. The AIPMT Entrance Examination shall consist of one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zology).
I. The duration of paper would be 03 hours from 10.0 a.m. to 01.0 p.m.
(i) Indian Nationals and Overseas Citizens of India are Eligible for appearing in the Al India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT) subject to the conditions prescribed in the Information Bulletin.
(ii) He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admision or will complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admision to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. course.
(iii) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admision under 15% Al India Quota Seats in Medical/Dental Colleges run by the Union of India, State Government, Municipal and other local authorities in India except in the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination. Further provided that this upper age limit shall be relaxed by a period of 5 (five) years for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
(iv) Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir and Telangana are eligible to appear in AIPMT for admision in AFMC, Pune.
(v) The upper age limit for candidates seeking admision in MBS/BDS seats under the control of participating States/Universites/Institutions shall be as per the rules of the State/University/Institution concerned.
(vi) The candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology at the qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes or Other Backward Classes, the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology taken together in qualifying examination be 40% instead of 50% for General Candidates. Further, for persons for locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% marks for General-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST- PH/OBC-PH are required. Those who are appearing Class XI examination in 2015 can also appear for the entrance test provisionally subject to their fulfilling the conditions later.
1. Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
2. Online submission of application may be made by accessing the website website. The duration of submission of application form, without late fee and with late fees is given in FEE DETAILS/LAST DATE. Instructions for submitting online application, payment of e are available on website.
3. Online Application Form cannot be withdrawn once it is submitted successfully.
4. The candidate is NOT required to submit printout of the Confirmation Page to the CBSE.
WITHOUT LATE FEE LATE FEE
FOR GENERAL/OBC Rs.1200/- Rs.2400/- (Rs.1200+Rs.1200)
FOR SC/ST/PH Rs.650/- Rs.1850/-
1. Candidates may remit the examination fee in the following manner:
i. Through any Debit/Credit Card using on-line payment gateway facility of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of India.
ii. Through e-challan by depositing fee in any of the branch of Syndicate Bank/ ICICI Bank/HDFC Bank/ State Bank of
The challan may be generated after filing form on AIPMT website. India
iii. Service tax is to be paid by the candidate, as applicable.
2. Candidate may keep the copy of the e-challan (candidate’s copy) with him/her as prof/record of remittance of e in case of payment through e-challan and transaction slip as proof of payment in case of payment through Debit/ Credit card.
3. No fee will be accepted by the Board in any other mode i.e. Demand Draft/Cheque/Cash/IPO/Money Order etc.
4. No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by the Board under any circumstances however; there is a provision for Auto refund of duplicate/excess payment.
Step 1: Download the Information Bulletin and read it carefully to ensure your eligibilty.
Step 2: Read the instructions for applying online given in the Information Bulletin and keep entire information ready including scanned images of Photograph, Signature, left hand thumb impression and self-declaration in the case of candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana in JPG format only.
Step 3: Fill the Online Application Form and upload Scanned Images of Photograph, Signature, left hand thumb impression and self- declaration (self declaration is required in the case of candidate belonging to Andhra Pradesh, J&K and Telangana.
Step 4: Pay Examination Fe by Debit/Credit card or e-Challan.
Step 5: Download the Confirmation Page and keep the same in safe custody along with proof of remittance of fees for future reference and records.
NOTE: While submitting the online application form, the candidate is required to mention only his/her own or parent’s mobile number (only one mobile no. and one e-mail ID are valid for one application) as al information/ communication will be sent by CBSE on registered mobile number and e-mail ID.
PARTICIPATING STATE GOVERNMENTS, UNIVERSITIES, INSTITUTIONS VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THE AL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL, PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE TEST 2015 FOR USING ITS MERIT LIST FOR ADMISION IN THE MEDICAL COLEGES/DENTAL COLEGES AGAINST SEATS UNDER THEIR CONTROL. (For Seats other than 15% Al India Quota)
of Health Sciences, Rohtak, Govt. of Haryana Pt. B.D. Sharma University
2. Directorate of Medical Education, Govt. of Himachal Pradesh
3. Directorate of Medical Education,
4. Directorate of Health Services, Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar
5. Dept. Of Health & Family Welfare, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
6. Medical Directorate, Govt. of Manipur
7. Health & Family Welfare Dept., Meghalaya
8. Department of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of Odisha
9. Department of Medical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan
& Hospital, UT Govt. of
11. Faculty of Medical Sciences,
University of Delhi
(AFMC), Pune Forces Medical
University, New Delhi
Successful candidates in AIPMT-2015 seeking admision in seats under the control of the above State/University/Institution other than 15% Al India Quota are advised to visit their websites and contact respective authorities of State/University/Institution concerned in advance for eligibility criteria and other details for counseling and admision
1. An Al India merit list of the qualified candidates shall be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the Al India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test and candidates shall be admitted to seats under 15% Al India Quota from the said list only by following their Existing Reservation Policies.
2. Admision to MBBS/BDS courses in the seats under the control of participating States/Universites/Institutions shall be based on marks obtained in the All India Pre-Medical/Pre- Dental Entrance Test and other criteria decided by them.
3. Al other existing eligibility criteria for admision to Medical/Dental Colleges shall be applicable as per Rules and Policies of the participating State/University/Institution Concerned.
Ø The entire application process of AIPMT-2015 is online, including uploading of photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression, self declaration in case of candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir
and Telangana etc. Therefore, the candidates are NOT REQUIRED TO SEND any document(s) to AIPMT Unit through Post/By Hand.
Ø Candidates if need be, may take the assistance of Facilitation Centers for submission of application form free of cost during working hours. List of facilitation centers is available in the Information Bulletin of AIPMT-2015 which is available on website
The Assistant Secretary (Exam.)
Al India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Entrance Test Unit
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra, 2, Community Centre
Preet Vihar, Delhi-10 092
Phone No. – 01-2509256-59, 2019683, 2521081
Fax No. – 01-2509251
WITHOUT LATE FEE
Schedule for on-line submission of applications forms: 01/12/2014 to 31/12/2014
Last date for successful final transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.12.2014
By Credit Card/ Debit Card 01/01/2015
Only By E-Challan 02/01/2015
Schedule for on-line submission of application 03/01/2015 to 31/01/2015
Last date for successful transaction of fee applicable for online application registered on or before 31.01.2015
By Credit Card/Debit Card 01/02/2015
Only By E- Challan 02/02/2015
Date of uploading of Admit Cards on website 01/04/2015
Date of Examination, AIPMT-2015 03/05/2015 (Sunday)
Declaration of Result by 5th June, 2015To know more Information about AIPMT 2015 please click here